The Strapack AQ-7M offers the following:
- Easy Strap Loading
- Up to 30 strap cycles/minute
- Robust, stainless steel construction
- Ready to operate in just 25 seconds
Features and Benefits
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully enclosed control cabinet and reinforced lower cabinet protect against moisture.
- Side Seal Design: off, oil and debris.
- Permanently Lubricated Mechanisms
- Self-lubricating design reduces wear & tear and increases operational life.
- Portable & Versatile
- Locking castors and Adjustable table height to 3 positions (624mm, 642mm, 664mm).
- Easy Tension Control
- Tension is adjusted via a convenient dial. Tension arm maintains consistent tension.
- Reliable Motor & Drive Mechanism
- Designed with a minimum of moving parts to increase motor life and reduce maintenance requirement.
Arch Size W 700 x H 650 mm
Width 1580 mm
Depth 610 mm
Height 1782 mm
Weight 200 kg
Table Height 624, 642, 664 mm
Minimum Package Size W 30 x H 80 mm
Maximum Package Size W 680 x H 500 mm
Joint/Strap/Coil heat seal/polypropylene/ ID 200 x OD 450 x W 200 mm
Strap Width 5, 6, 9, 12, 15.5 mm
Max. Strap Tension Max. 120 kg 62 mm stroke
Strapping rate 2.0 seconds
Power Supply 200, 220, 240, 380, 400, 415 V 3 Phase 50 / 60 Hz 0.85 KVA
Dimensions and specifications are subject to change without notice