Introducing the new iQ-400, StraPack’s new semi-automatic strapping machine with dual tension mode. This allows for a wide variety of applications with just a flick of a switch
- heavy-duty design made to withstand harsh environments.
- amazingly quiet, well suited for office use but equally at home in industrial environments
- less moving parts, easy to maintain with low operating costs
- All electric parts are arranged in one side of the machine, for easy maintenance and protection of crucial parts.
- strap from 5 millimeters to 15.5 millimeters (5/8 inches) without additional parts
- ‘Torque tension mode’, suitable for stronger tension or compressible packages. The stroke tension mode is best for soft tension or quick operation.
- Tool-free access for easy maintenance.
- Optional adjustable legs are available upon request, enabling height adjustment to 750, 800,850 or 900mm